Monday, March 9, 2009

Nidoran

tagged by diabukankanak2tppakciktua

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed? by whom?
fevret spot? hmm, kiss me on my palm n u'll get my PANG! muahaha~
xception 4 my hero la~~ngeh3..*sedo*

2 .How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
isk..tlepas subuh..

3. Who was the last person you take a photo with?
Gossip gang~

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
sket2..[ banyak laa! ]

5 .Would you donate blood?
xcukup umur. mudanya i..lalala~~~

6. Have you ever had a best friend who is of the oppossite sex?
dont trust boys! ngahaha~~

7. Do you want someone dead?
yes i do!

8. What does your last text message said?
wo2. bg privacy sket!

9. What are you thinking of right now?
9th april...

10. Do you wish someone was with you now?
aisyy..yeah. come baby n be my servant!

11. What time did you go to sleep last night?
8.30 ++

12.Where did you buy the tshirt you are wearing now?
ntah. jumpa lam almari. amek jerr.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
my mister(s). haha!

14.Who was the last person who text you?
ehem..

soklan strosnye..malas nk jwb. da buat daa.

0 comments: