Friday, June 24, 2011

Espeon



Hey, it's my birthday!
Oh silap, it was my birthday 10 days ago.
Who cares anyway?
If nobody remembers, no big deal..
What did i do on my birthday?
I was at the hospital, morning till night, being a nurse, babysitting a sick sister..

2008- I don't seem to remember what happened on that day.
2009- still schooling, got birthday presents from buddies
2010- got birthday call from Perak, a loud birthday singing from housemates, slept in tears with Ku Syera
2011- hols at home, the loneliest birthday ever, but still got few wishes, and MMS from rara (my housemate, also my classmate) singing b'day song for me. :')


oh tahun ni membazirkan birthday bonus from celcom begitu sahaja,
hanya sempat bergayut dengan mek Teen tercinta pada hari last bonus habis..

oh no present for this year..
Hmm..

4 comments:

me said...

slept with tears ? i wondered whyy.. ?

btw, hepi belated 10 days besday dear :)

miss nureen said...

bedtime story telling with ku..
also, i was expecting birthday wish from someone..
huhu stupid me..
thanks sya! c;

gapo X hau said...

umur 19 adalah umur yang ideal untuk menerima hakikat bahawa tiada lagi hadiah hari jadi. ho ho

miss nureen said...

hmm sedih.... :'(