Wednesday, December 10, 2008

pidgeotto

okeh guyz n galz,
i am now officially using my new num.
act, it wasn't originally my num.
it happened to be an anonymous had already registered his/her num using my IC.
so, i cudnt register my own coz u know, it's upax num.
kopu punye makhluk!
terpaksala aku wat sim bru n terpksa use the already registered num.
n num asl yg aku nk dftar tue...simpan dulu la kot.

i went to celcom centre with daddy after tuition class diz afternoon,
fes tyme pegi, [ land sungguh! ]
had 2 wait bout an hour 4 my turn doww~
erm, sorry again to Mr.A n Mr.N 4 ur efforts.
kalo aku pegi awl2 xde la korunk waste ur precious time n energy plus money nk isi minyak motor tuh.
huhu

erm, keyboard ni ade probs ah.
menggangu keje aku nk fix layout nih.
adess.

current mood: OMG got new pimple on my forehead!

0 comments: