Monday, October 13, 2008

lucky guess

guess wat?
diz morning sasa told me dat daddy had set a password 4 the comp.
'o?ek?okeh'
den i got back from school juz now.
i tried to switch on diz comp.
n yes, i cud see it requested 4 password.
i looked at da hint.
okeh, let's try.
1st guess. incorrect.
2nd guess n yeah i'ts correct.
lucky me.
but sasa wasnt lucky enuf 4 da guess thingy. haha
okeh dun tell sasa okeh?
ryte now i'm locking da door of diz room u c. hehe.
no peeping, gal.
so,
u wud be wondering y did my luvly daddy set da password.
of coz, coz da xm's coming.
n my mom started nagging bla3 juz like wat other's mum wud do.
so she tot da best thing is to stay us away from dis mr.acer.
dhem~
but it's god 4saken ryte to be dat way i guess.
it's 4 our own sake.
so face it.
n so,
i guess i wudnt be on da line 4 22 days from now?
i think i'll try to sneak sumtimes. hehe
sayonara guyz n galz~~
u'll be missing me so much! ekeke~
go go SMU!!

gtg now. mosquito fogging's coming~
aim: hang out at Billion!

n da countdown begins..


* wondering y my fs profile turned out to be private.hmm..

0 comments: